arrow suggestions

Bigrax82

Dec 28, 2012
I am looking for some good quality arrows. I have a BEAR Mauler set to 60-65 lbs, draw length 28.5, & 100 grain broad heads. I was wondering if there were any suggestions for a good brand. Additionally is there any advantage to the smaller or micro diameter shafts? 

I use the Easton Axis size 400 with 100 gr. Slick Trick broadheads.  I dont think i would go to another arrow.  Its an ultra small diameter arrow shaft and the thing with small diameter shafts they deliver more kinetic energy, penetration power and less wind drift.

I use beaman ICS hunters. I used goldtip 55/75 for a while and wanted to try something new. They seem to do the trick equally. I haven't noticed anything that would make me go one way or the other for a choice.

I started out with Gold Tip, and have kept coming back to them. I use the Pro Hunter as well as the Kinetic which is a smaller diameter. ;D

I would highly recommend Easton A/C/C Prohunters...super durable and fly very well too.  They'll hit you in the pocketbook, but you won't be replacing them as often as FMJs or GoldTips.

I am really happy with the Easton FMJ's, they hit really hard with great penetration. Before that I used the Axis Enfused from Easton, I liked those to but wanted a heavier arrow for my new bow which is 70# instead of 60#.

Easton Axis ST 300.  Total arrow weight with a 100 grn Slick Trick is 435!  Have had great luck with them!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back