Back bars for hunting

Hycntryhtr

May 30, 2013
Ok so I have some good friends at my bow shop that are telling me to get a back bar put on my new elite and that it helps with longer distance shots, stability, and balance. I get that it's a target thing, but maybe.. Also another pound basically on my bow ohhfa .. What do you guys think? Thoughts please..

I don't even have a front stabilizer cox I don't want to carry the extra weight. Practice without, so I am proficient. I shoot out to 60 yards.

I love love love target shooting and target shooters. Now! that being said most dont hunt if they do its not hunting like we do so as there advice is applicable at a range or maybe tree stand environment its not always practical for what we need in the field. if you shoot a hundred arrows a day at the long ranges you want to shoot you will get tighter groups. just keep practicing till you get to where you want to be or you can call elite and talk to one of there pros and maybe than can help i know there big thing is helping there customers as best they can hence there awesome warrentys   

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back