Best Camo Clothes

idfishnhunt

Aug 5, 2013
Is there really such a thing...cause there didn't used to be camo at all.  This fusion stuff has me wondering.  Especially after reading an article that was floating around saying what shades of colors animals can see...like blues, and of course Sitka (which I have) has quite a bit of gray tint to it.  First the ASAT seemed to be the rage, now the Fusion.  I just have a mix match of Max-1 and Sitka that I wear, but lots of people...they don't even worry about it.  Who else thinks we are caught up in the camo hype?

Most gear I buy is in multi-cam, cause I like it...I think if some good performance merino or other gear came in multi-cam...I might buy that for sure, it worked in the old days just fine.

i think high quality materials will make your hunt more enjoyable and that is why i use premium clothing, like sitka, first lite and kuiu. i believe camo is not always neccessary, i have lots of solid pieces. i dont think you will ever wish you didnt have camo though. you may wish sometimes you were wearing it though, if you were caught it the open with your pants down, a solid camo pattern may be the difference in losing an opportunity

I agree completely with the fact that material to me is more important.  I run Sitka for the simple fact it fits great and I've never been as comfortable out hunting than I am now.

There is no doubt...the clothing is way more functional and comfortable, for that fact alone...it's worth getting.  Having a hooded jacket that is 100% windproof is a lifesaver out on an open hillside.

Maybe...stay downwind, stay quiet...and good camo, in that order.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back