best deal on vortex

sumnerhorses

Dec 29, 2012
I am looking to buy some new vortex razor hd binos and would like to know where I can get the best possible price. Any ideas?

Hey Ty!

Elk101.com will be a Vortex dealer in the next few weeks... :) We'll let you know as soon as we get them in and start selling them.

oh man! Wish I would have waited. Woukd have rather bought from you guys, but struck a pretty decent deal with another dealer yesterday. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Just picked up the Razor HD Spotter and that thing is amazing....Vortex is the best deal in itself...

Elknut sells vortex and its by far the cheapest. He's a good guy. Google elknut productions.

buglelk said:
Hey Ty!

Elk101.com will be a Vortex dealer in the next few weeks... :) We'll let you know as soon as we get them in and start selling them.
Is there a waitng list or just going with first come first serve?

We now have the Vortex products up in the Elk101 Store. We placed a pretty sizable initial order, and can order more as needed as long as Vortex has them in stock. For now, we are set and should have them in stock for a while. Spotting scopes are on backorder but will be showing up soon. If you need something you don't see on our site, just let me know and we can get it for you!

http://www.elk101store.com/servlet/the-Vortex-Optics/Categories

Also, all dealers are required to sell the optics at the same price (MAP), so you won't find better pricing from one dealer to the next.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back