Best Fanny Day Pack

There are a few out there but my favorite one is the top compartment that actually came with my Eberlestock Blue Widow pack which actually turns into a full blown fanny pack. That was a nice surprise.

I am not a huge badlands fan but I will say that I have used thier monster fanny pack for about 6 years now and it has done me well.  It is very comfortable and gives the least amount of connection to my back of any fanny type pack and that simply means less moisture.

That being said, I don't use it for any hunt that I cannot easily get back to my vehicle if I need to pack something out.  I absolutely love it for coyote hunting as it holds my Foxpro and some food and water for the day.  Pluss I put a small seat and my bipod under it with the straps.

Only other one I have tried on since that I have liked as been the tenzing.  I think that this would work just as well.

Just my 2 cents. 

I personally don't see the point of a fanny day pack. I would go with a small day pack that you can pack out some meat with if the Gods smile on you. That's my 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back