Big agnes lynx pass 2

atfrith

May 16, 2014
Just recieved my new (and first) backpacking tent via ups today. It\'s a ba lynx pass 2. My gf and I will be practicing setting it up this weekend in preparation for some summer backpacking/scouting/fly fishing and I will attempt to review this tent as I go. In the mean time do any of you guys have experience with it?

I dont have any experience with that tent Anthony, but please report back when you can

That\'s my son\'s tent ... he sure likes it ... sometimes he uses just the fly to save even more weight -- or maybe he\'s just lazy!

Overall, he\'s had it for about 4 years ... got it for him on his 15th birthday, I think. As a teenager who camps a lot, it gets plenty of use and has held up well. You\'ll be happy with it.

All BA gear is good, though.

Good to hear deertick! Upon first opening it my first thought is that its a bit bulky, at least in its standard packaging. I\'m sure after we get to tearing it down and putting it up, we\'ll figure out a more efficient way of packing it. I\'ll post up this weekend once we get a chance to play ;)

A tent in in my list to get soon, I\'m leaning towards the skyscape trekker or maybe even a hammock, just not sure yet. Always looking for options.

Ran out of time this weekend to set it up. Review will still be coming in the next week or so

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back