Big Thank You to GCHC!

razorback

Mar 11, 2014
Thanks to Troy for taking the time to send me some calling tips and taking the time to listen to my attempts at bugling. I appreciate the help. I have to say this about his reeds, I absolutely wear out at least 3 diaphragms during a 3 week spring turkey season. The reeds I bought from him last year got abused by me trying to learn how to bugle. They\'re still like new!

Razorback, you are Welcome!
Troy
Glacier Country Hunting Calls

Attachments

• DSC_0107AutoContrast1Logo1_opt (2).jpg
    DSC_0107AutoContrast1Logo1_opt (2).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 126
I have talked to Troy a couple of times and read most or all of his posts. He is soft spoken, easy to understand, and is a straight shooter. He knows what he is talking about and avoids hype and belittling others. I know he is selling calls to those that want to use them, but he is not begging anyone to take them off his hands. What is not to like about that?
I even sold Troy a tree stand book. BTW Troy, have you bought a tree stand yet? :)

\"iccyman001\" said:
Lets see some progress pictures as you go!

All the piece are cut and the shell is nailed together. Next pictures will be as we put it up. Gotta wait for the snow to melt. ;)

We plan to have two built. The next one will be built 2 miles into wilderness so we\'ll have use what\'s on the ground. :)

We\'ll also have two climbers by season.

Wow...JF....that looks like it will be quite roomy and comfortable! Don\'t forget the drink holders and the magazine rack!

Sorry razor, didn\'t mean to hijack your thread.

Troy really does make excellent mouth reeds. For the three bulls my team took last year, I was using a GCHC reed for each.

\"Swede\" said:
I have talked to Troy a couple of times and read most or all of his posts. He is soft spoken, easy to understand, and is a straight shooter. He knows what he is talking about and avoids hype and belittling others. I know he is selling calls to those that want to use them, but he is not begging anyone to take them off his hands. What is not to like about that?
I even sold Troy a tree stand book. BTW Troy, have you bought a tree stand yet? :)

Thanks for the kind words Swede! I do actually have a couple of tree stands.
One of my best friends laughed at me though, when I told him I got a book about tree stand hunting. He has known me for over half my life and said, \"you know you are going to get out of the tree stand the first time you hear a bull bugle so you can run him down and call him in.\" I just said,\" we\'ll see?? \":)

Troy GCHC Glacier Country Hunting Calls

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back