Black Gold Sights

GameSlayer

Dec 28, 2012
Great company have sent in an old sight and had things fixed no questions. Just ordered a part for my wifes sight online, they called and emailed me to confirm I ordered the correct one!!
Wish more businesses where run like this..

i had a couple of pins break- my fault- called and sent replacement no questions- awesome company and great products.

I changed to their ascent sight last month and have called them several time already as I've been dialing my sight in.  So far so good!

I live in bozeman where they're made and have one of the original sights. My bow was in storagefor a few years during grad school and I lost the bubble levels somehow. Called black gold told them what happened they told me to come out and they'd fix it. Great sight great company.

Big Tex said:
I changed to their ascent sight last month and have called them several time already as I've been dialing my sight in.  So far so good!
Big Tex, how do you like the ascent sight? I have been considering the ascent ambush sight

I've been very happy with my ascent.  Quality built, easy to use and the staff at BG has been very helpful setting it up and helping get it dialied in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back