Black Gold Surge Sight

Big Country

Aug 29, 2013
I'm just getting into bow hunting and am in need of a good sight.  Not really ready to spend $180 on a sight but came across a Surge yesterday at a local shop for $79.  Has anyone used this sight or have any other recommendations under $100?

Sorry if there is another thread on this already but figured since it was more specific I could start a new one. 

Thanks.

I have this sight and I like it, this has been realiable, durable, and easy to set up. Having said that I am thinking up upgrading to a Spot Hogg. If you are interested I could sell.

http://www.trophyridge.com/bow-sights/micro-cypher-5

You came across an excellent deal! Jump on getting that sight, I have it and it's incredible, quality and finish. I have two bows with the MBG Surge on one and Spott Hogg Hunter on the other, both companies make excellent sights!

Thanks for the offer bow caddy.  I was hoping someone would say something like airmanharv08 did.  I went ahead an bought the sight just in case it went away.  Should be real happy with it even though I've got a lot of learning to do.  Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back