blood trailing lights

Tried the primos one, not sure it made any difference at all.  I did try the blood glow spray blue star and loved it.  It really works, but only in complete darkness.  I have another thread to it below.

They didn't work for me. I think bright light helps more than a colored light. If you get desperate you can try bloodglow or hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle.  It can help find the finer drops/etc.

That's what you really need is that spray they use on cop shows where they spray it everywhere and you can see where the blood was :) Is anyone selling that stuff now?

I've tried using a blood trailing light a couple of times on a deer hunt, but did not notice it making any real difference.
Using peroxide will cause the blood to foam up, then its definitely easy to see.

The stuff from the cops shows is called blue star and its sweet.  Stuff really works, it only cost $10 for four tablets that you mix with water.  I have posted about it before and will always be in my camp...not necessarily in my backpack, but it a pickle I am a firm believer it will make the difference especially after rain.

I bought into the hype when it first came out and it didnt work so well.  I have no resorted to good ol fashion eyesight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back