BOW Case

funny thing Spot i was looking at that very case and was thinking man two guns and my bow thats a great idea and good to have for the end of days when zombies take to the streets my bug out bag and that case id be good

I have the skb double bow case. It's nottall enough for rifles. The case will fit two bows, but very snug! I love using it for one bow though! I put my biotech on the bottom. Then the pad in the middle. And then put my binos, broad head box, and any other accessories. It holds it all perfectly! These cons are it is heavy! However it takes a beating! Great case!

^^^ i only have one E35 but was thinking my 17 hmr might fit nice in there maybe my 45-70 its short that would cover a lot of time in the brush when bow season turns to rifle season or if i need to take a noon break and pop a few yotes

The SKB is about as long as my Pelican 1720. I've had an Answer in it, my M4, and the Kimber 84L will fit.Not sure what your 45-70 is but it should fit nicely.
I cut the dividing foam a little so I could put an arrow case in it.

marlin XRL 45-70  Elite 35 and m&p 40 would be my carry all if i had room id slip my savage 17 in there the m&p and bow already fit in my plano but i am thinking about making the switch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back