Bow Sights

wyoelk300+

Apr 16, 2013
Looking for some input on bow sights.  I have used an older model 5-pin Apex sight for the past 7 years but would like to upgrade.  Any suggestions?

Right now I am shooting a Copper John 5-pin mark3 with micro adjust. it is a nice sight. I have considered going to a 3 pin slider like the black & gold ascent or CBE tek hybrid.  All the above are USA made sights, a top priority for me.
some to consider

Take a look at //extremearchery.com/sights see if you like anything there they are fairly reaonable made in america and work well for me

I love my Montana Black Gold Widow Maker... Micro Adjustments, clean, great in low light, great in tons of light...

Montana Black gold Ascent.  Seriously the best sight I've ever used.  I love having 5 fixed pins sighted in at 20-60 yards and then have the option to slide it and shoot out to 100 + yards at the range. 

I shoot a vitalx startrax single pin slider sight.  love it is light and the fiber optic individual yardage markers that are adjustable just one of the best sights I've used. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back