Bow Sights

Hoyt_96

Aug 29, 2018
What?s everyone running for bow sights. Multi-pin or single?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a multi pin. I've never experimented with a single pin, but that's because having a multi pin sight has never caused me issues. I also don't want to have to worry about dialing my sight for a shot. If an elk gets inside of 60 yards, I am ready to go.

cohunter14 said:
I use a multi pin. I've never experimented with a single pin, but that's because having a multi pin sight has never caused me issues. I also don't want to have to worry about dialing my sight for a shot. If an elk gets inside of 60 yards, I am ready to go.
I have always used a multi pin sight. Was looking at a fast Eddie spot Hogg but was worried about having to adjust it if the animals moves lol

Black Gold 5 pin slider. I haven't ever had to use the slider while hunting but it's nice to be able to practice shooting longer distances.

I have a five pin (fixed- no slider) and the only thing I?d change for might be for a 5 pin slider.

I really like have the pins for if an animal moves and if I have to shoot with brush I can use the pins to help see if the brush is in the way.

I use the same Spothogg SDP sight that I have for years. 20 to 80 yards. Practice long miss small up close.

I use a single adjustable sight pin.  With older eyes (as in needing reading glasses) multi pins seem mesh together, making it harder to pick out which pin is which.  Do you have to remember to adjust it?  Yes and no.  Within 10 to 30 yards I use Kentucky windage (or elevation). 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back