Box Calls for Turkey

Eyeeyecaptain

Aug 4, 2017
Lost my box call and in the market for a new one.

I had a ReadHead from Bass Pro I thought was pretty good, but don\'t have a whole lot of experience with others. I use a lot of diaphragm calls and have a slate, but looking for a new box in particular.

Anybody have a favorite?

that\'s my worst call!!

probably because i own junk. i had an old timer tell me to try them and buy the one that makes my eyes squint and teeth hurt when i run it.

looking forward to some of the answers.

i use the DELUXE lynch world champion. sounds great. ive owned two and have killed a ton of turkeys because of them.

Tim has one that sounds really good to me. I don\'t know the name of it though. Help me out Tim.

I have one that is waterproof and really don\'t sound that good to me. I prefer my slates and glass.

\"F M\" said:
Tim has one that sounds really good to me. I don\'t know the name of it though. Help me out Tim.

I have one that is waterproof and really don\'t sound that good to me. I prefer my slates and glass.

Tim built his

Lynch does make a good sounding box call. They\'ve been around for ever.

It\'s interesting that you would say that about your waterproof call, Francis. I have had a couple of waterproof box calls and neither one sounded real good. They were both gifts. I just make my own. a good box call is expensive and some rain on it can ruin it!

I should bring the box call that I made last year, so you can laugh at me tim..... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back