Bugling Bull-The Threat

KHNC

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, bought my 3rd ever bugle tube and received it yesterday. I wont name the other two I have, but the sounds I made from them were atrocious! I have never been able to do a decent bugle. My elk hunting technique has always been to cow call and move on a bull in thick cover. That or rely on someone else for bugle skills.

The amazing thing now is I am producing quality bugles in ONE evening with this new tube! This thing is great! I used a mellow yellow momma and the other red one from Bugling Bull. Cant remember the name of it. Very easy to get a quality sound from it. I have all summer to practice but I have been amazed in the short time ive had it.

Great news! Keep up the practice and you will be calling in other hunters thinking you are a REAL bull. :lol:

\"KHNC\" said:
Ok, bought my 3rd ever bugle tube and received it yesterday. I wont name the other two I have, but the sounds I made from them were atrocious! I have never been able to do a decent bugle. My elk hunting technique has always been to cow call and move on a bull in thick cover. That or rely on someone else for bugle skills.

The amazing thing now is I am producing quality bugles in ONE evening with this new tube! This thing is great! I used a mellow yellow momma and the other red one from Bugling Bull. Cant remember the name of it. Very easy to get a quality sound from it. I have all summer to practice but I have been amazed in the short time ive had it.

I\'d be curious to know what the other tubes are...If you\'re interested in selling. I need a new tube. PM me if you\'re looking to sell.

More world elk calling championships have been won with Walmart plastic baseball bats than any other type of grunt tube. You can pick them up at yard sales for little or nothing. Just say\'n!! :wtf:

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
More world elk calling championships have been won with Walmart plastic baseball bats than any other type of grunt tube. You can pick them up at yard sales for little or nothing. Just say\'n!! :wtf:

Well I guess I could\'ve bought about 10 plastic bats instead then. lol

Had never thought about that as an option.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back