Camofire.com

Atfulldraw

Jan 2, 2013
If you have not checked out this website you need to put it in your list of favorites. Everey day they have a new list of gear that will come up for sale for the day from 30% to 75% off msrp. Its not crap ether they sell Sitka, C4E, Rocky, Russell, Badlands packs, Easton arrows, Goldtip arrows, Kenntrek boots, Crispi boots and to many other brands to list. Just thought I would list my favorite way to buy affordable quality gear.

I signed up for their text alerts and have been getting 2 to 3 texts a day.  Usually this will make me remove my number but the stuff they are sending is well worth the annoyance of too many texts.  I haven't "pulled the trigger" yet but have been tempted almost every text.

Just signed up for the daily e-mail. Does the text's offer more then the daily deal?
Thanks for letting us know about this site.

Man can i tell ya'll there stuff rocks I buy alot from them and they are great products, not sloppy seconds. My last purchase was three tikka headlamps and I love them. I do not work for them but it seems like i do with all the money and things i buy through them,lol.

Bigrax82 said:
Just signed up for the daily e-mail. Does the text's offer more then the daily deal?
Thanks for letting us know about this site.
  The texts tell you when a new deal comes up on the site, where the email tells you what will come up for the day.

I am mostly outfitted with Sitka gear, as well as merino wool products, arrows etc from Camofire. You can"t go wrong

Some great deals if you know the product and your size--Core4 Merino underwear.  Can't beat it for the boys!  Wish that they  could ship multiple purchases together over a week of shopping :-\

RockyMountainHi said:
Some great deals if you know the product and your size--Core4 Merino underwear.  Can't beat it for the boys!  Wish that they  could ship multiple purchases together over a week of shopping :-\

They can. You have to select "Start Combined Order" under the shipping options. This works for most, but not all of the items they sell. I tried to combine arrows once, but that was a no go due to the shape.

Great website and have purchased many items. It does not make the wife happy. It is like her going shopping and buying something just because it was on sale. Now I do it so I guess I can't complain. I quit the texts and just keep a close eye on it if there is something in the line up for the day that I want.

Everytime there is something I want there never in my size. I have missed out on alot of pretty descent deals on there.

I have been getting text for awhile now but have not pulled the trigger lots of great deals,but are usually out of my size for clothing.

Been on there for almost a year now and have pulled many a triggers. Been real happy and the shipping is really fast. Usually have my product in about 2-3 days.

Lots of great deals and I have added many to my hunting attire and equipment.  have a couple of trail cam's on their way as we speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back