Check your equipment

VTHOKEE

Mar 4, 2016
I went out this morning to the bow club to shoot for a little bit. Trying to make some final adjustments on my bow. I always check arrows after I shoot them sometimes maybe not as close as I should. But this morning this arrow caught my attention after I pulled it out of the target.
[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->IMAG0853.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]
So make sure you are taking the extra time to check your equipment in all of our preseason preps. It could have cost me if I wasn\'t paying attention.

Attachments

• IMAG0853.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
Good find.
I\'ve seen some nasty pictures online of carbon arrows going through hands and stuff.

Good finding it now and not when you\'re drawn back on a 350\" bull

wow.

if i had to list one downside of carbon that would be it. i\'ve never shot aluminums before, but i must be nice to bend them before they explode unexpectedly.

i have a habit. i always flex my arrows on the walk back from the target to my hanging bow. some shots like the 100 yard target, i have time to flex them multiple times. :)

Cliff, what I want to know is on the 100 yd. target are you pulling them out of the target or looking for them behind it somewhere? :lol:

it\'s a bit of a wild card..hahah.

actually, i think the target is 6x6 foot square. it\'s pretty huge. it\'s hard to totally miss.

Not just your archery gear....I got to a campsite this past weekend to find my cot had a tear in the fabric! Luckily it was towards an end so I just made that end for my legs.

On a more positive note, when checking my old Ameristep blind that I haven\'t touched in many years, I found a brand new piece of camo netting 5\'x10\' that will come in handy when brushing in a ground blind for elk.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back