CO Backdoor

KHNC

Aug 4, 2017
Seems the CO Deer/elk backdoor is not open as of today. Still checking daily for my muley tag! :mrgreen:

Sheep is compelte.
Goat is this week, then moose, then elk, then deer.

Your\'e a couple weeks out

Well, moose and deer preference points have disappeared from my list, so those drawings must be going sometime soon. What\'s weird is pronghorn showed back up, but not updated for 2016. And I still haven\'t seen pronghorn up via backdoor...

Just to make sure, when the deer backdoor opens, it\'ll only say if I got selected for my #1...correct?
So if I bought a preference point and drew a zero point unit, Ill just know I got the PP?

f I recall correctly, The backdoor wont validate 1st choice PPs, it will only validate that you drew SOMETHING 1-4 choices with a 500 code

\"cnelk\" said:
f I recall correctly, The backdoor wont validate 1st choice PPs, it will only validate that you drew SOMETHING 1-4 choices with a 500 code

Very cool! Cant wait to see :upthumb:

\"cnelk\" said:
Moose backdoor should open tomorrow
Any idea on Pronghorn Brad? I thought the points disappeared from the \'Draw Results and Preference Points\' page when the drawings were happening. If that\'s the case, the pronghorn drawing was before moose, but I don\'t think that\'s correct based on everything I have heard. Curious what you know...

Derek
I\'m monitoring antelope.
I should draw and Cole got a PP.
trying to decipher if there is a difference in App codes and when backdoor posted.

As of this morning, Im showing Antelope PPs for 2015 once, but Cole is showing PPs for 2015 twice

Hmmm......

\"cnelk\" said:
As of this morning, Im showing Antelope PPs for 2015 once, but Cole is showing PPs for 2015 twice

Hmmm......

I\'m showing them four times... :lol:

No PP`s showing on mine right now. Says draw in progress. But, my codes are still 400\'s.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back