CO OTC or WY General

Rich Z

Dec 29, 2012
Ok - If you had the choice of either hunting a Wyoming General area or a Colorado OTC area which would you pick and why would you pick it?

I'm think of next year now. I'll have two points in Wyoming for next years draw.

Rich don't you go to Wyoming without me those are our points and don't burn them early on me

id buy another point this year in wyoming  be ahead of the game for next year and hunt colorado this year

Being a Colorado resident and an AZ native.. I would rather hunt Wyoming. More land and better elk. Colorado is such a sh!t show, I don't draw in either wy or AZ so Colorado will have to do. Best if luck brothers!!!

Personally, i'd never hunt an OTC unit in Co. It's what gives Colorado it's bad rep. If all you can do is come to Colorado with no points, and buy OTC tags every year. You're better off going to another state.

Don't get me wrong, I love Colorado. But the otc/draw crap really sucks. I've been in a few decent otc areas, but allot of them are a joke.  20 years to get enough points to tag a big bull is B.S.
If I had a chance to go out of state I would!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back