CO Tags

KHNC

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone received their deer or elk tags from CO? Seem extremely slow to arrive this year.

\"cohunter14\" said:
Did you draw a good tag Kenny?

I usually do pretty good in Unit 13 when I draw. I am on the every other year plan now. I guess my area is getting popular last 5-6 years. Shot a 178 in 2014 tho. I do know they reduced the number of deer tags after the big winter kill several years back. Looking forward to getting out there again this August!

\"KHNC\" said:
\"cohunter14\" said:

I usually do pretty good in Unit 13 when I draw. I am on the every other year plan now. I guess my area is getting popular last 5-6 years. Shot a 178 in 2014 tho. I do know they reduced the number of deer tags after the big winter kill several years back. Looking forward to getting out there again this August!
Good for you Kenny. So you want to focus specifically on the deer tag and don\'t want to carry an elk tag as well? I suppose if you punch the deer tag you could run to the store and pick up an OTC elk tag :upthumb:

\"cohunter14\" said:
\"KHNC\" said:
\"cohunter14\" said:

Good for you Kenny. So you want to focus specifically on the deer tag and don\'t want to carry an elk tag as well? I suppose if you punch the deer tag you could run to the store and pick up an OTC elk tag :upthumb:

Well the elk tag I drew is not for this unit. So yes, I could get an OTC tag after I tag a deer. But, the area I am hunting does not usually have that many elk where I can access them. They tend to stay herded up on a large private section. But, you never know. I am glad that is an OTC unit so the option is at least there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back