Colorado draw backdoor

I haven't heard of one yet. There's been some talk that there might be a way to view it, but nothing definitive yet.

What fun is it checking for a backdoor way into the licenses, man I remember waiting for licenses to be mailed out and you get an envelope in the mail with the CDOW emblem on it and it was like Christmas......is it a license or a refund check. Now you get email notifications kind of took all the fun and anticipation out of it.

The old backdoor method kind of created the same anticipation of opening that envelope. You'd enter into the system, do some clicking, scroll down and...wait, did I draw?

It'll be interesting to see if anyone figures out a backdoor method this year. It's just always nice finding out as soon as possible instead of having to wait a few extra days for the official announcement.

Derek, since I didn't apply for any tags this year due to moving, did they take away the license page where you could see if a 490 went to a 590 tag?  I knew they changed part of the process and not having to pay the entire tag cost up front but never accessed that page this year since I'll be hunting on PLO vouchers.

Yeah Russ, they changed the whole application system so the old one where you could view the 500 codes is completely gone.

Might set up an alert on the credit card you used to apply.  If they ding it for the cost of the license, you drew. 

Rojo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back