Colorado Wolf Ballot Initiative

Eyeeyecaptain

Aug 4, 2017
Just a heads up there is a ballot initiative moving forward to force CPW to introduce wolves into Colorado. If you know anybody that may consider signing their petition, talk them out of it please! Would be nice to stop this before it ever makes it onto a ballot.

Here's some additional information that Go Hunt just put out:

https://www.gohunt.com/read/news/colorado-voters-may-get-to-decide-on-wolf-recovery#gs.8brgfk

From what we here in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming have gone through I would hope that this is defeated. This is a movement of the environmentalists  trying to ruin all from hunting. Naturalst movement.

Bowhunter65 said:
From what we here in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming have gone through I would hope that this is defeated. This is a movement of the environmentalists  trying to ruin all from hunting. Naturalst movement.

Agreed. It's funny though, there is a Montana senator quoted in the Go Hunt article that says it would be good for Colorado. So apparently even Montana has some knuckleheads in office, hahaha. Here's a quote from him: ?The thing that gets in the way of wolf recovery, wolf restoration is the mythical wolf. A lot of people will have you believe the gray wolf has this almost supernatural ability to exercise its predatory will and whim, and everywhere they go they leave waste and desolation as these wanton killing machines. Nothing could be further from the truth.?

That's not the way I hear it...

Exactly, by no means should this have ever happen in any western state. Seems to me we are loosing the younger generation of hunters to a movement of no hunting.

cohunter14 I believe senator was Mike Phillips from Bozeman. A wolf loving biologist/antihunter. He was one of the main people in introducing them back to the lower 48 in the first place. he is a idiot.

You leave those wolves alone. They just need a place to go. I tell you what, we have plenty up here. I will bring you as many as you want.

The thing that puzzles me is the anti hunters and animal lovers that want wolves returned must have never seen a wolf or pack of wolves rip at the ass of an elk and continue to run it until it drops. Screaming and terrified during the entire process of being killed by being eaten.
Does an anti hunter not understand they are releasing the alpha hunter pack, therefore being responsible. Is it okay for a wolf to kill but not a human? Just makes no sense at all to me....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back