Conservation Tags

I like the concept, in moderation.  How it gets put into practice can ultimately have a detrimental impact on the hunting opportunities for everyone.  I see them as a slippery slope being influenced by the $$.

I'm not a big fan of them at all.  Not my thing, but if proceeds from the money go to the right places and are helping the wildlife I can live with that.  Hunting has become somewhat of a money thing over the last few years, but I do see an increase somewhat in hunting.  I'm not a fan of high fence hunting either, or being guided.  It's just not my thing, but I'm not one to get in an argument over those things as they all have their place.  As long as it continues the hunting tradition I'm all  for it in some sense.  I'm the type that spends much of my time on public lands, unguided, and on a few tracts of private where I have been granted permission.  I think there is enough people trying to get rid of hunting that no matter your opinion on hunting when we have hunters arguing with hunters it can only hurt in the long run.  I like to concentrate on the ones trying to hurt what I love to do other than the ones who are doing what I love to do.  Just my thoughts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back