cracked

bnsafe

Mar 2, 2014
my cutco blade today dressing a dear out. was putting to much pressure on the pelvic bone and got sloppy. i loved that knife to, dang it.

Are they warrantied? I broke a Buck knife once cutting the brisket bone open. I had it replaced with no problems.

https://www.cutco.com/customer/guarantee.jsp#sm.00000s9ipu12frej4x2lyee1g9xsm

We stand behind our Cutco products with a FOREVER satisfaction guarantee. We want every Cutco customer to be a satisfied customer FOREVER. The guarantee has several important elements.
Forever Performance Guarantee

If at any time you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your Cutco product, we will correct the problem or replace the product.
Simply send the product with an explanatory note to the address listed below or submit a request online.

Forever Sharpness Guarantee

Cutco knives will remain sharp for many years, but after extended use they may need sharpening.
For sharpening of Double-D? or straight-edge knives, send them, along with a return shipping and handling fee of: $9 (for 1 to 10 items) or $11 (for 11 to 25 items) or $13 (for 26 to 40 items) to the address listed below or submit a request online. There is a 40 item limit per service order.

Forever Replacement Service Agreement
for Misuse or Abuse

Should you damage your Cutco through misuse or abuse, we will replace the item for half of its current retail price plus applicable sales tax.
Send the product with an explanatory note to the address listed below or submit a request online.

15-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee

If at any time within 15 days after receipt of your Cutco product you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may get a full refund of your purchase price by contacting Cutco Customer Service.
Due to the personalization, engraved products cannot be returned under the Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. All other aspects of The Forever Guarantee do apply.

thanks guys i will send it in right after deer season. im kinda attached to that blade as its the one i dressed my elk, mulie, and merriams turkey out with. but is what it is. still fairly sharp after all that

Nice that they will replace it. I found a Buck pocket knife that had a broken blade . They replaced it with no questions ask.

But really guys: A knife is made for cutting, not to be used as a crowbar!!!!! :mg:

I talked to a Cutco Dealer at Costco the other day, expressing my displeasure when they replaced my Broken Cutco hunting knife with a Serrated blade. He told me to send it in and write a letter and they would send me a replacement with the straight edge. I think their Warranty is top notch.

you pried on the pelvic bone?

i cant believe that knife broke like that unless you were trying direct prying. (like opening a corroded paint can :)

knife went thru part of the pelvic bone and i was trying to lift/cut the last half inch or so. it was just a dumb move on my part

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back