Cripsi boots- Nevada vs Kanada

md126

Feb 1, 2013
Anyone have experience w/ these boots? Real quality boots from what I can tell. What are the pros/cons for these 2 model boots for a late Sept elk hunt in CO?

Thanks,  Mike

I have a season on the Nevadas. I love them. I used them during both early season (Sept) and late season (Dec) here in western Washington. My feet were comfortable all season. I wore Lorpen merino hiking socks for both. I was surprised with how little break in was required. I have not used the Kanadas, but imagine they would be very similar. With a boot, fit is essential. You can buy the best boot on the market with all the bells and whistles, but if the fit is poor, it will ruin your hunt. If the Nevadas or Kanadas are a good fit for your foot, go for it, you will not regret it. They are an extremely well built boot that will last for many many seasons.

Look at the wyomings I have a season on them they're great for archery the difference between the Idahos is the hight you could feel the ground with good ankle support, all crispis are well made and worth the money I found the archery hut in Co had the best prices.

I've been eyeing Crispi's for a while but no local dealer carries them so it has been impossible for me to try them on. On paper they look good, minus some reviews of them having a weird down sloping insole.

I've tried on a number of boots and even within the same brand it's amazing how different they feel comfort and fit wise.

I decided on the Zamberlan Guide 960's because they not only had some great reviews but they actually fit me like a glove. I really love these boots as they feel bomb proof and really need no breaking in.

I will use these along with my Roclite 400's this fall for all my hunts.

Good luck!

Rudy

I looked at them last year before my Montana hunt. I also had concerns with no local dealers.  Tried to decide between them nd Kenntrek called their customer service talked to rep. Said they would send them to me no shipping and if did fit send them back no fee.  I opted for Kenntrek because found them locally, but sometimes think I should have tried them as they look great and everyone I talked to who I met that has them said great boot.  But as previously stated fit is most important for any boot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back