Crispi Boots

Sickforit23

Jul 25, 2016
Hey All,
I'm looking into purchasing a higher end boot for my upcoming elk out in colorado. I bought a pair of Under Armour Wall Hanger boots w/Gore Tex last year and they held up but i'm afraid that they will give out while i'm putting the miles on as i put about 100+ in the 10 days we were in Montana last year.

I've heard really good things about Crispi boots and was specifically looking at the Valdres Plus GTX. They aren't the most expensive boot but they arent the cheapest either. I'm looking for input on anybody that's had these boots or has tried anything else that they would highly recommend. I'm really looking in the $200-$300 range.

Great boots! Of course you will have to try a few pairs on before you commit. Getting your foot measurements are key and matching them with a boot is essential. Not all boots fit the same way. If you have Facebook, take a look on the Elk101 home page, there is discussion on boot preference: scroll down to June 13th.
Kenetrek's, Lowa's, Schnees, Scarpa, and Zamberlan are a few others have mentioned.

What kind of terrain and season will you be hunting will determine what size height ankle support you should be recommended and or prefer.

Here is quick link to a few that the ELK101 Store carries on the website. It is always nice to try them on and then order the ones you need online to save some cash.
http://www.elk101store.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=boots

Just got these boots a couple weeks ago and they are great! Right out of the box they were comfortable and fit extremely well. I am a size 10 and went with size 10W with Crispi. Did a 3D archery shoot this past weekend hiking just over 6 miles and my feet never hurt once! I would recommend these boots to anyone. I am very pleased with my purchase!

I have the crispi Idaho?s and have roughly 450 miles on them between shed hunting and elk hunting and they are hands down the most comfortable boots I have ever put on my feet. Legs and feet are never sore it?s unbelievable.

All amazing brands, but i'm at a loss with size 13 feet and narrow 'B' width. I've tried the Zam's, Crispi, and Kennetrek. Has anyone found a great boot that has a narrow width?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back