Crossover stabilizer

ILbowhntr

Feb 6, 2013
Got my new Crossover 821 stabilizer the other day. Today was the first decent day to shoot outside, so I took it out to try. Color me impressed.
My E35 was more stable in my hand and the pin didn?t float at all. I only extended 2 of the 3 sections. I believe it?s a keeper.
It looks like I need to shoot at different spots or it gonna be hard on arrows. This was first 2 shots at 30 yards.

Was thinking about getting one also.  Do you happen to know the discount code that Cory mentions is available to UEH members?

I don't believe he has a direct discount for the stabilizer itself, but I do know he has a 15% off discount code for gear in the Elk101 store. Assuming you are a UEH member, go to http://www.elk101.com/members/ and scroll down to Member Discounts and click on the link. That will take to you the page with the codes.

Had mine for a few weeks now and it?s one of the best things I?ve ever bought for archery! Love it!

I tried one this year (12-33) and just couldn't shoot worth a darn with it.  I tried various lengths but just didn't have the patience to get used to it as hunting season was around the corner.  So I'm gonna go a different direction and sell mine.  If interested you can go to the classifieds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back