Digital Subscription

Stealth1id

Jan 9, 2013
Thinking of purchasing a digital subscription today. (going to purchase today either digital or hard copy). Was wondering if purchasing the digital subscription you were put into the drawing for the free hunt?

Yep, all subscribers who are active as of Dec. 31 each year are automatically entered....digital or print. You could get both for just $10 more....  ;)

I took Corey's suggestion and bought the digital/print subscription. I can't believe what I have been missing out on. I read the Feb. 2014 magazine last night as soon as I finished the purchase. What a publication. :D Fueled my addiction like no other magazine ever has. THANKS EXTREME ELK. I will be purchasing all of the back issues to share with my wife and son as the budget allows. Thanks again Stealth1id

Stealth, I believe you get ALL the back issues with your Digital Subscription?  I would love to see the EE site updated to reflect the current spring issue.  I always read the whole thing as soon as it comes in the mail so now I have to wait until May to get my fix again...  Best real hunting magazine I have ever seen, full of real hunters that write not paid writers that also hunt. 

Just wanted to express to everyone how awesome Extreme Elk Digital is. As we speak all 9 magazines are all available at the touch of a button. All ELK all the time. I can get my elk fix as I need it. Extreme Elk And Elk 101 thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back