Dodged a bullet this weekend

AWHunt CDAID

Jan 9, 2013
I went and did a little camping this weekend and set up a shooting range. I let a member of the group shoot my bow and low and behold he "dry-fires" it. I did a close inspection of everything and took it to our local outdoor store "Blacksheep" and had them put it on their press, the rep told me all good.

anything you can think of that I may have missed??? :-\

I like how you stated it was a "Member of the Group" and not a "Friend". Glad all is ok with the bow!!! Good Shooting!!!

Elk Addict said:
I like how you stated it was a "Member of the Group" and not a "Friend". Glad all is ok with the bow!!! Good Shooting!!!

The guy is a friend of sorts. My wife said I have a "Man Day" on Wednesday and I would like to get out and shoot some more, 50 yards was pretty fun. I was definetly not with in the 5" grouping but close; practice, practice, practice.

I gave my old bow to my son in law a couple years ago and 30 seconds after I said never dry fire ya he did . bow self destructed, many pieces. no one hurt ,very lucky. 

I.. uhh, I mean someone I know.. dry fired their bow not long ago. (I think he would rather not talk about it) Took it in and had the once over done and replaced the strings and cables. Got lucky as well.

Examine your strings during your next practice sessions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back