Double sided sticky back tape?

Glacier Country

Nov 13, 2013
I got a rubber grip for my Elite Pulse and I am wondering if double sided sticky back tape is the way to go ??? I have some on there now it just doesn\'t seem sticky enough to hold it on. So what is the best way to go for that grip. I also have a torqueless wood grip I might go with?? What would you use to keep either from falling off during the hunt? I got both of these grips used from a guy and neither came with tape or instructions?? Any Ideas?

I would think hot melt glue would do the trick. Thats what I would try but then I haven\'t tried it so i am not sure.

Troy the directions for the torqueless call for 3m weatherstrip adhesive. I have one on my bowtech. It worked great, just don\'t use too much or you will never get it off in one piece.

Thanks Razorback, is that the stuff that is more like a glue, that is a couple bucks at Walmart? They also make some super weatherstrip that is pretty spendy.

I just used the rug side of Velcro on the front and back of my stock grip.
Works good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 245
Troy
Some of the best double sided tape can be found at your local glass shop.
They use it for weatherstripping and sealing in glazing to the window stop.
It comes in 1/16\" thick and 1/8\" thick.
Thats the stuff you want.
I have some and can send you enough to do your grip.
Let me know

Cnelk I would like to take you up on your offer. Yea I would really like to try that. I will pm you with my address. Thank You. Troy GCHC

I would just like to Thank Brad (cnelk) for the double sided sticky tape from the glass shop. That stuff really does the trick to stick the grip to the bow.
I also want to Thank all of you on this thread for your help! Thanks Troy GCHC

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back