Drop camp

billg

Dec 29, 2012
My favorite hunt right now is by drop camp. Anyone had some good experiences with ethical and productive outfitters?--Bill

My wife and I are outfitters, but not hunting and we need to show our potential guests daily that we are not "dime a dozen" folks. So, when a potential guest is fishing for information regarding our quality I always encourage them to check us out every way possible and when they talk with other outfitters to ask these most important questions. 1) How long have you been outfitting as a business. Not how long have you been in the activity, or how long has the company been around. How long have they owned the company. 2) What is the average seniority of the guide staff. This one always blows them away because we have an average of over 10 years (professional experience only) with our staff of 30. That includes rookies. Best of luck!

Hubbard Creek Outfitters in CO. Super nice guy.. No trophy animals but hunters do well if they work hard. I hunted with his three years and took a bull all three years and my dad was two for three.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back