Dual or Solo Cam?

dplumlee12

Dec 28, 2012
Been reading some about this but couldn't hurt to ask again....

I was considering a new Creed but met a guy shooting a monster and it made me think a little? 

I like the idea of a light weight bow.  My 2008 Xforce seems a little heavy and I might be due for an upgrade.

I shoot a Mathews Z7 Solo Cam with the SE5 Limbs. Smooth and Very Accurate. My previous bow was a 12 year old Dual Cam. It was probably a little smoother draw and bigger valley for holding the bow back, but that could be the manufacturer. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the new bows out there today. All are very fast and very accurate. My suggestion...go shoot a couple and pick the one that feels the most comfy. Probably not a lot of help, but good look.

For what its worth, I just bought a Creed and love it.  As Elk Addict mentioned, go to a shop and shoot them both and see which one you like.  I personally like the solo cam.....do not have to worry about both cam timing.  The Creed has a noticeably smooth draw...has larger cam and wheel. It is quiet as well.  Everyone has preferences.....test drive them and see which one handles the best for you.

Have you tried the new PSE bows? They are as light as the others and you are already use to shooting their style bow. I have a 2012 EVO which is a little heavier but love the way it shoots and it's quieter than my older single cam PSE bow.

I have always shot a Solo Cam so i personally would never get away from it unless a Dual Cam bow was given to me for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back