Eastmans Hunting Journal (Elk Issue)

Glacier Country

Nov 13, 2013
I Just picked up an Eastmans Hunting Journal 2014 June -July Elk Issue. So I am looking through it and I see a pic of Tammy Munis with another Monster Bull Elk. This is The 2nd monster they have gotten using glaciercountryhuntingcalls!! Then GCHC is mentioned on Page 81 in the Gearin Up section. Looks like EHJ camera man Dan Pickar is using GCHC as well. This is kinda big deal... they are sponsored by the big P Call Company! I also noticed that Travis Boughton had an article about the Black Wolf he shot in this Issue. I know he liked my page on facebook so maybe he is using them as well?? I might have to send him an email?
OH hey look at the Kryptek Ad on page 51 (Top of page in the middle admiring his Dall Ram)That is Kryptek Camo and Proof Research Pro staffer Cody Voermans who I called in a 330 bull for in 2010.

So if you have not tried glaciercountryhuntingcalls.com maybe they know something you do not know??

Attachments

• Real elk comparispn2.m4a
    116.6 KB · Views: 190
Dang, I thought I had some of these calls but just went through my pack and it turns out that I don\'t. I will order some soon.

This Thread I posted is about all of the Hunters using GLACIER COUNTRY HUNTING CALLS! That ended up in the Eastmans Hunting Journal I posted an audio of a real Bull Bugling then me (Troy) mimicking that real Bull to show how realistic our GCHC calls really are.
glaciercountryhuntingcalls.com

Congrats on the publicity Troy. My opinion doesn\'t count for much with no elk calling experience but I\'m I\'m loving my Glacier Country Reeds and looking forward to trying them out in September.

One of these days I\'m gonna be watching you on those huntin\' shows, thinking I remember talking to him on the phone back in \'14!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back