EHU?

It is not required but I highly recommend it. As a current member your renewal will be heavily discounted if you choose too. Here are a few perks for the renewal and updated version that we are launching next month, you wont want to miss out.
-Discount on renewal for current members
-New and additional affiliate partnerships with customer discounts on their products.
-Additional product lines and discounts for the Elk101 online store.
-Offline mobile app to use in the field and listen too while driving.
-Additional video tutorials and new modules added. One on post-rut/late-season elk hunting with a special guest. There is a lot more content that will be added, its unreal; weekly pro staff articles, elk food recipes, homemade target creating, webinars, etc.
-Regular Q&A Video series with Corey for members with answers to your specific hunting questions.
-Weekly and monthly random giveaways throughout the year (binoculars, arrows, quivers, Prime bows, packs, decoys, rang finders, reed/diaphragm calls, bugle tubes, Sitka clothing, accessories, yeti coolers etc., you name it.

An even larger giveaway will be announced for members as well for an annual giveaway that you wont want to miss. What do you think?

jstephens61,

I understand your frustration, but keepin mind that the private Facebook group is just one very small part of the benefits of the Online Course membership. You'll still have access to all the other content, benefits, and features, you just won't be able to participate in the events that are Facebook-only if you don't have a Facebook account. BUt the heart of the membership is the Online Course, and you still have access to all of that, plus the video Q&A's that will be posted on the Elk101.com Membership page, all the partner discounts, etc.

Will my subscription auto renew, mine expires early next month. I couldn't find a renewal location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anomaly101 said:
Will my subscription auto renew, mine expires early next month. I couldn't find a renewal location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stay tuned... A few emails are out from Corey and the gang.  Suspect we'll see renewal info in the next few days.  Mine expires early June as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back