electrolyte additives

turbo1967

Jan 4, 2013
just looking for a little input on your choice of electrolyte additive you prefer for adding to your water bladder

I really like NUUN tablets.  They have a pretty mild flavor but taste better than water alone.  I don't usually carry a bladder but two water bottles instead, one with plain water and the other with NUUN tabs.  I'm currently using them to train for a 52 mile mountain bike race and they have been great.

Wilderness Athlete Hydrate and Recover.  I noticed a huge difference not being sore the next morning when I drink it. 

Another vote for Wilderness Athlete. I find myself taking it even when at work after late nights. I know, I know, it's not meant for that.

WIlderness Athlete Superman in my 3L Geigerrig kept me going all last weekend while elk hunting. It's the best I ever felt after 10 miles of hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any good BCAA additive in my opinion will work.

I like the NUUN tablets for convenience.

I like the WA product too. Hydrate & Recover.

I also carry the Gatorade chews as they are effective too.

Look at Gu  Gel Chocolate packs as they give you an added burst of energy along with your water supplement.

Just always stay hydrated. Elk hunting is very demanding & every little bit helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back