ELEVEN

I gotta go buy mine still, I was halfway to elk camp one year and had to turn around and go buy my tag! I better go tonight so I don't do that again.

are those over the counter tags or tags that you drew i know you guys are residents, do they sell residents otc tags for any one who wants to hunt?  how does it work i know as a non resident i have bought a bonus point this year but how about a commonsense break down of how to draw or get tags in Utah. i mean it would not hurt my feelings to come chase a spike or cow sometime if i can do it otc.

There over the counter tags. Archery elk tags there is not a cap on. Most the areas are just spike or cow. There is a couple any bull open areas but The Uintas is about the only any bull area that would give you a decent chance. Coming out archery hunting would be a good way to learn a area. So when you draw your big bull tag you will have an Idea on what to expect.

yeah thats what i was thinking i did not know they had any over the counter tags thats news to me. good news!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back