Elk and bears

F M

Aug 3, 2017
I was wondering what others have observed. This year was a strange year where I was hunting. There have all ways been bears around and elk but this last year there where allot of bears and few elk. The elk that were there moved mostly at night. Has anyone else noticed a decrease in elk numbers when there are higher numbers of bears around.

I have never noticed a correlation between bears and elk numbers. We don\'t have a lot of bears and the State controls the elk numbers. There are years when I see more bears than others.

\"Swede\" said:
I have never noticed a correlation between bears and elk numbers. We don\'t have a lot of bears and the State controls the elk numbers. There are years when I see more bears than others.

Thats because you are sitting in that stand with a bear suit on Swede. Maybe you should get yourself an elk suit. :lol: :idea: :think:

I\'ve never seen any correlation between bears and elk numbers. I always see a bunch of bears. Once I saw a large herd of elk feed right by (40yds) of a bear on a bull that we\'d shot the evening before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back