Elk Call Package

GoatT

Dec 28, 2012
Got my Elk Call prize package in the mail yesterday. (Hat, (2) "All-Star" Diaphragm Calls, and The "Temptress" Cow Call.

Thanks Corey! Can't wait to use them in the field this fall.  :)

Since you started this thread I would also like to say thanks to Corey for the elk call package.  Can't wait to use them this fall

That is one awesome looking hat. Congrats guys on the gift packages.  Hopefully we will see some results posted from those calls. Good luck.

Garrett Weaver said:
have you had a chance to use the temptress? how does it sound?

I have used it for several years and it is my estrus cow elk call of choice.  While I have several diaphragms that I will use, I only carry the Temptress around my neck.  I love how it doesn't freeze up on me.

RockyMountainHi said:
Garrett Weaver said:

I have used it for several years and it is my estrus cow elk call of choice.  While I have several diaphragms that I will use, I only carry the Temptress around my neck.  I love how it doesn't freeze up on me.
Good to know thanks!

RockyMountainHi said:
Garrett Weaver said:

I used one last year but lost it so now that I got a new one I can't wait to get out.  They work great and sound very realistic.

I haven't used the diaphragm calls yet out in the field, but they sound pretty good too for the practice I have put them through.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back