Elk Calling Contest

Glacier Country

Nov 13, 2013
My Daughter took 1st in the Youth division, at the Great Elk Tour / RMEF Elk calling competition. Funny thing is She hardly ever practices.
The guy who won the men\'s division said he was glad he didn\'t have to call against her!
All but one of the top callers were using at least 1 of Glacier Country Hunting Calls. He wants some now too!

Congrats to her! I think my reeds make some awesome bugles although I\'ve never heard a bull up close. Great reeds!!

Congratulations to you and your daughter. I would agree that Glacier Country calls are truly excellent. I did not need any more convincing after getting mine. It is no surprise that people are winning with them.

Amen to the GCHC reeds! I think my bugles sound great. I would like to know how they sound compared to real elk hunters. The thing that impresses me the most about the reeds though is if I put my turkey calls through the same stuff I put these reeds though I would have already replaced them by now. I can\'t believe I can just keep hammering on them and they hold up.

Congrats to dad and daughter!
Now all you have to do is shoot the elk she calls in for you :)

Congratulations to your daughter. I\'ll bet she had a great teacher.

\"JohnFitzgerald\" said:
Troy - Do you have her routine audio recorded?

jf

Yea, I video certain parts of the competition. The competition was held outside so there is a lot of background noise. I also am not sure if I can put her sounds on here as they might say she is promoting my calls and have it compromise her amateur status.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back