excellent vid

Zpd307

Aug 7, 2017
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOnZmXstU3c[/youtube]
I just checked the vid section, and there isn\'t much traffic.... so I hope you don\'t mind it here! a must watch for those with kids :D

Yes great video. If that doesn\'t make excited and ready to go elk hunting nothing will. IS IT SEPTEMBER YET.........?

Just doesn\'t get any better than that!!! Congrats and I\'m sure that is a day you will never forget!!! It\'s all about making those memories!!

Awesome video! My son was a little older when he took his first bull, but I lost it in similar fashion to that Dad. Great job & thanks for sharing. Just what I needed after dropping $ 400 on tags & apps last night. That\'s why we do it!

I still have a couple of more years to wait for this.... for now its turkey hunting with them :D

Yep, saw that premier at the Full Draw Film Tour last summer. Believe it or not, there were a couple better ones in the tour. If you haven\'t seen FDFT its a must see for any bowhunter and by far the best thing in bowhunting videography. A bunch of us will be at the Fort Collins show this year drinking beer and telling lies for anyone who might want to try to make it.

Very cool!

\"otcWill\" said:
Yep, saw that premier at the Full Draw Film Tour last summer. Believe it or not, there were a couple better ones in the tour. If you haven\'t seen FDFT its a must see for any bowhunter and by far the best thing in bowhunting videography. A bunch of us will be at the Fort Collins show this year drinking beer and telling lies for anyone who might want to try to make it.

Sounds like fun. Will look into the date and maybe make it up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back