Exodus Broadheads

Lawnboy

Aug 26, 2015
Getting ready to give these a whirl.  Anyone have firsthand experience with them, good or bad?

No firsthand experience on an animal. But did try some out into a target. They flew awesome, but my bow was also tuned up well.

I have only heard positive things about them from my friends using them. They are really strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard good things about them. I'd shoot them this year but i'm already set to go.

Killed 4 whitetails with them..  Fly great
Hit Bull last yr with one, but dead on shoulder..
Needless to say no penetration at all and he lived..

This is the first year I've used them and they are pretty good.  Had a great blood trail if a good pass through at 45 yards on a bull.

I picked up a 3 pack in summer of 2015 to shoot out of my compound set up. I thought my bow (at the time was tuned well). I shot rage mechanicals and slick trick fixed through them just as good as field tips. Paper tuned, etc.... everything was perfect.

The QAD's consistently shot 3-4" low on the target. Didnt matter for me if it was 10 yds or 90..... always low. I gave them away to a buddy that had great luck with them out of his hoyt and had them shooting well, but for whatever reason my bow/arrow set up didn't like them. Had nothing but great luck with slick tricks before and since.

just my experience.

I know this is an old thread but I tried some Exodus heads and had similar results. At 40 yards they were hitting about 5" low and 2" right of the bullseye. It was so consistent that I could hit the bull by aiming high and left. This was the same out of both of my bows. Hoyt Powermax and a Pro Defiant. They both shoot fieldtips and Muzzy MX3 in the bull. Kudupoints were hitting close but just and inch or so low.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back