Extreme Elk Magazine

Fullabull

Jan 2, 2013
Just receive the new addition of the Extreme Elk Magazine. I really like this because it just dedicated to elk and elk hunting. I need to get a subscription for my dad!  Now the hard part, taking my time reading it..

Don't worry - I receivied mine the other day and it's hard to put it down once you start reading.

Mine just came today and it is sitting there starting at me - had lots of work to do today so thought I'd save it for the weekend.  Oh yea it will be a nice saturday...

old wifey didnt tell me it came. just went and looked in a stack of her magazines on the table. 3 mags down "There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant help but feel she did it on purpose. ........................ it might be time for a new wife. j/k i love her. ;) 

I have mine but can't seem to put down this damn phone and quit chatting in the forum long enough to read it. I guess as soon as the battery goes today I will dive into the magazine.

Got mine yesterday and put it in my pack for an extended fishing trip next week. The suspense is killing me.......! Met some of the guys at the ISE in Denver and told them I really enjoyed their work. Great group of sportsmen.

joeav1,

I can tell you are a great hunter....you have the patience of Job! I can't imagine putting the magazine in a pack and leaving it there until next week! :)

It was great to meet you at the show in Denver.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back