Favorite call

sumnerhorses

Dec 29, 2012
What is everyones favorite mouth reed? I use a combo of the MYM, Raging Bull, and All-star by bugling bull.

I like primos diaphrams and bugle. I just bought the primos Imaka da bullcrazy. It sounds alright.

The Mistress and Rockstar from Bugling Bull. Fits like a glove and is super easy to control! MAKE SURE that you fit whatever diaphragm you buy. If it doesn't fit your pallet it won't ever sound right.

My favorite bugling reed is the green 'All Star' from Elk101, with (like THEBUGLER said) the original bully tube.

My favorite cow calls are the Imperial Plate split double reed (Primos) and the Mellow Momma from Bugling Bull.

I've always loved the All-Star, and still do, but it's gotten pushed out by the pink Mistress the past year. It's a super light latex call, but it screams bugles and has the softest cow mews ever. Coupled with the new Bully Bull Extreme tube, it's my go-to combination.

I rock the Berry "sleazy cow" call.  had consistent success with this one and recommend it to all.  Still working on getting the diaphragm bugle down so currently operating from a primos terminator bugle, which has been sufficient, although leaves a hunter somewhat limited in the range of vocalizations one can emit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back