Favorite Elk Videos

Arrows4Elk

Feb 20, 2014
Post your favorite elk hunting video links or DVD titles to share the goods.

We are closing in on 3 months from Sept!

I asked the same question else where a few weeks ago and got the answer go check out born and raised videos. I grabbed 30 days (very good vid) as well as uncommon ground because it said they were hunting wyoming... Best hunting video ive ever watched ive now watched it at least a dozen times, its great plus they are hunting in the same general area we do most of our summer camping and now i want to start hunting there. Cory has them in the 101 store go grab a couple

not gonna lie i cant remember the name of the videos but i watch them on utube channel very well done ill get the name and add it soon as i find them

top priority was one of them

Utahs ragin bulls has to be my favorite.  I like a lot of different ones for different reasons.  Primos always good close archery action, Chappell best mix of big bulls, great audio to learn from, rifle and bow, and lastly mossback if you just want pure antler size.

I've always gone with the Primos DVD's, as they have more action and close up shots, I find there are to many Rifle hunts on the Chappell DVD's. I Bowhunt only and for that reason its Primos for me, I have also just discovered the Born and Raised DVD's and ordered after so many good reviews. Check out the Huntography ELKTOUR DVD too, great footage and ELKTOUR 2 is coming out soon, definitely worth a watch and I had the pleasure of meeting Rudy last year.... Great Guy! http://www.huntography.com/elktour/

Anybody who is a newcomer to Elk hunting or just wants to sharpen their skills needs to look at the University of Elk Hunting DVD!! I actually won it in a drawing a while back and Corey made me look at Elk hunting in a whole new light. What that guy knows about Elk hunting is incredible. I can't wait to test out my new found knowledge come September. Great movie for anyone.

The born and raised movie on the full draw tour last night in spokane was everyones favorite.  Sorry Corey, yours was great too, but the guys reaction after he shoots the big bull straight on at close range was priceless.  It doesn't get more honest than that.

Utah's Raging Bulls was a good flick, so are the ones from Primos. Lately I like to search on you tube, some of the vids on there are a good watch. Looking forward to the Full Draw Film Tour they always have some great stuff!

I always seem to pull out the Born and Raised Outdoors videos.

They seem like regular guys with the same quest as most of us. They seem happy punching their tag. Not just the P&Y score.

They remind me of a typical bunch of friends who do all the can to help each other.

Born and Raised clip from the full draw tour was great.  Will definitely get more of thier stuff.

just for fun  found this 22 min not great but better than i can do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7-r8VPMuA

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back