foot pain

Codybones

Aug 14, 2013
Anybody else had a pain in the foot that comes on suddenly at any givin time during a hike? kinda feels like its on top of the foot but works its way around to the arch if I keep pushin, it goes away with ice and ben gay but seems to happen regularly, I started wearing an arch support today and it seemed to help

Sounds like you're on the right path. When you're humping all that extra weight or you're pounding on the pavement during a run you're flexing your arches. This can also lead to painful shin splints. Good arch supports, gel insoles, and quality footwear with a shock absorbing sole will help aleviate your pain. Don't forget to take an anti-inflammatory about 30 minutes before your exercise to keep the swelling down & pain at bay. Good luck!

Thanks you guys I'm heading now to give it second time with my new insoles, hope it does the trick

I had to do something similar. I got some inserts as well and I am happy to report that I no longer have any pain. My pain was in my knees though. My podiatrist noticed it was an arch issue.

its crazy how your feet can effect your knees hips and back etc good support and shoes can change your life

Check out the new under armour fat boots. There adjustable to get your feet some rest every once and a while

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back