For Sale: Badlands Sacrifice Internal Frame Pack - SOLD

The SoCal Bowhunter

Dec 31, 2012
I have a new (used three times to carry water to the archery range) Badlands Sacrifice in Realtree AP camo. No tears, marks or anything and it is very clean. Never took it hunting and is hanging in my garage. I am asking $200 tyd or make me an offer.

Here are some details from Badlands:

After years in the planning stages, with input from bowhunter Cameron Hanes, Badlands created what may be their masterpiece. This internal frame pack is one of the lightest in the industry. The heat-treated rail inverted frame weighs less than 8 oz., but offers the support of some frames weighing 8 lbs. Every gram of weight that went into this pack was weighed and scrutinized for function. If a component's usefulness didn't match its weight, it didn't make the cut. Two main compartments store larger gear and seven pockets keep smaller stuff organized and easily accessible. 3,450-cu. in. storage capacity. Imported.
Dimensions: 28"H x 13"W x 12"D.
Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
Camo pattern: Realtree AP™.

Pack is still available. Seller backed out due to lack of funds. $200 TYD and I will toss in some small extras, too. Message me for details.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back