fred bear

Zpd307

Aug 7, 2017
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA4HRYx-zhU[/youtube]
it looks so easy.... :D

man you mean that\'s not how you do it? I thought everyone did it this way.. ok just kidding They do make it sound simple there.

They missed both of the guys pulling out their rangefinders prior to shooting the elk! :lol:

I think it would have been fantastic to have hunted in that bygone era. I came on the scene just a little too late and was so ignorant those first few years. Notice the camo those hunters used. Great stuff.

did you hear those wild parsnip calls...... now a days, touching it would land you in the hospital.....

Fred\'s arrow was on the left side of the elk quartering in but his shot was on the right side in the video. Oh but who would notice that !!

I gotta say I loved being taken back to that time and place. I\'m going to go up the fire road past that beaver dam next year and camp by that stream and maybe.......just maybe those elk will still be there.

Fred Bear is a hero in my book and I would like everyone to take note. Even back then bugling was the choice call to bring in bulls !! Not a cow call. Bugling was the most productive way to call in bulls and still is today !!

So sharpen your arrows and sharpen your bugling skills as September is coming !!!! :thewave:

Trav

Oh just a little info on me some may not know.......Fred Bear by Ted Nugent is my Elk hunting theme song in my truck playing all the time !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back