Free mountain house

colorado russ

Aug 10, 2017
Backpacking and dehydrated meals are a thing of the past for me. When moving, I found 4 unexpired Mtn House meals and will send to anyone here who wants them. Don\'t figure shipping will be too much given their weight.

Picture is blurry but there\'s 1 Chicken with Rib Meat and mashed potatoes, 1 spaghetti with meat sauce and 2 Chili Mac with Beef.

Any takers?

I would love to take them off your hands if nobody has jumped on it.

Headed to unit 76 this season, will have two of my boys with me and they eat me out of house and home. Was just looking at the meals online last night.

Don

We have a winner! Don, just send me your address via private reply and will get headed your way. Unit 76 should be a good hunt especially with the boys.

Don: Just for your own safety, be aware of any food from Russ that has the name (CHILLI) on it !! :ill:

Nothing to be afraid of Don, just take an extra pair of skivvies for whoever gets the Chili Mac! :)

Long story best told over a steaming hot bowl of gourmet chili and a cold beverage!!

Thanks for the warning Bill!!

Something tells me there\'s a lot more to the story :)

Really not much to it Don - Bill had 2 bowls of chili the night before and went into the hog pasture unprepared!! Not my fault. :haha:

Been told there\'s still an area at Dos Plumas even the hogs won\'t go!!

Will get mtn house sent this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back