funny stuff

wapiti_will

Dec 28, 2012
Just talked with a buddy and wanted to pass on a funny story from his hunt last fall.  He said he had a successful hunt and was in the process of hauling his bull back to the truck when he discovered about 10 guys showed up and set up a few tents right near his truck.  They hadn't noticed him hauling anything out yet when they decided to walk over and ask how the deer hunting was in the area.  His response, "I don't know, I'm hear for elk".  There response, "We've been hunting here for years, there aren't any elk up here".  He laughs and they all go get prepped for there hunt and hop on there quads getting ready to go illegally ride up the mountain (into national forest where only a hiking trail exists).  So my buddy pulls out his chain saw and drops a couple trees right across the trail.  The guys all get pissed off and ask what his problem is, "What did you do that for, there's no way we can hike all the way up this mountain on foot."  His response, "Now I know why you guys think there aren't any elk up here, and if you can't hike up that mountain than hit the gym or hunt somewhere else....no way in hell i'm letting you take your quads up into my hunting spot".  The next morning he watched a bunch of overweight and hungover guys try and hike there way up the mountain, and could only smile from ear to ear as he walked by hauling out his last load (a nice 5 x 6 head and antlers).  ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back