Getting motivated

think i might actually put some yoga into my workouts this year.....

the girlfriend was doing her living room workout the other day, thought i'd join in, didn't look very complicated.....

kicked my F' n ass!

i still hurt in places i didn't even know i had!

Snowcrest 6 said:
think i might actually put some yoga into my workouts this year.....

the girlfriend was doing her living room workout the other day, thought i'd join in, didn't look very complicated.....

kicked my F' n read end!

i still hurt in places i didn't even know i had!

you absolutely should Yoga is a great way to stay loose its in my routine and i feel awesome after i do it.

Knockin out 5/ 6 days a week, doing 4 sets @25 reps.. really like leg day, did a mile and a half at 9500ft 500 ft elev climb last weekend with a full pack in 45 min, felt awesome. Pack was 64lbs

hunt or die

Its been a lot harder for me since we have had our young children.  I try to get some scouting trips in and hike and stay in shape that way.  Going to the gym when I can between work and kids.  Try to eat healthy if ur nat making it to the gym to keep weight off

It's all about attitude.

Having suffered a medical near death experience I too found it extremely hard to pull it up by the boot straps.

I mentally had to push it as well as physically.

Ain't no fun sitting on the sidelines!

Conquer the mind, conquer the body.

Slow & steady wins the race....always!

If it's just weight your worried about its less work out and more kitchen. Muscles are built in the gym, endurance on the track and weight in the kitchen. Master all 3 correctly and elk season will be a breeze

Being in shape makes EVERYTHING easier!  Hunting, icefishing, all outdoor activities are more fun when you arent dying to catch your breath.  The older you are, the harder it is to get back in peak shape.  Just pick up a 15 pound dumbell and think, 'im carrying this around on my knees, back, etc every day....Eat smart, exercise, and get fit!!

Being a "flatlander" I need to train even more to keep up with you high country folks. Elk hunting every year now, is in itself, my motivation. It saved my life. I was 30 years old and 45 pounds over weight. Borderline High blood pressure. I now get into great shape every year to keep chasing elk. When I am in "mountain shape" I weigh what I did as a high school athlete! It also reminds me to make good choices the other 9 months out of the year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back